The great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness no one rejects dislikes avoids pleasure itself because it is pleasure but because know who do not those how to pursue pleasures rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful desires to obtain.Read More
Topic Course and Preliminary
- Coating Engineer; Management of Coating Project, Preparation of Specification For Coating Projects, Materials For Controling Corrosion, Economic Consideration Selection Coating, Painting New Construction,Specifying and Managing Protective Coating Projects, Contracts and Documentation For Coatings Projects, Coating Failure, and Enviromental & Safety Regulation. and Would be eligible for the final exam / certification Coating Engineer
- Candidates must have previously submitted a form of work experience and submitted to the committee no later than 30 days prior to certification.
- Candidates must follow the 6 (day) days of continuous training in the classroom and follow the theory test required for that on the fourth day.
- Candidates must have prepared written (paper) form of hard copy, soft files, and slides. Submit a hard copy of the original bundle and 10 pieces of copy.
- Before preparing papers, a candidate must first submit the title, subtitles, and will get assistance from the Director of Training Coating Inspector.
- Candidates must have brought paper during the first day and handed it to the committee, to be evaluated and assessed.
Candidates were given only a maximum of two hours to present their papers.
Discussion on the paper is divided into two section:
- Section 1: theory questions
- Section 2: practice questions
- Candidates were asked for at least 4 questions that have been prepared by a committee based on papers presented by the candidate.
- Candidates are given a maximum time limit of 5 minutes to answer each question.
- For section 1, the maximum total time is 1 hour.
- If time allows candidates must be able to answer any additional questions posed. Maximum of 2 additional questions and the question must be based on papers given are presented.
- Candidates were asked for at least 4 (four) questions that have been prepared by the organizers based on the writings of the candidate.
- Time to answer each question asked is 5 (five) minutes.
- For this second section, the maximum total time is 1 (one) hour.
- The purpose of this test is to determine the ability of candidates, both theoretical and practice in different situations.
- The questions that arise are part of the knowledge they have learned from the midle managament
- Candidate after waiting outside the room will be called in by the Moderator of Examiners team, after the evaluation and assessment has been achieved.
- Moderator of Examiners team will provide a certificate has been following the final exam and declared NOT PASS or PASS.
- Moderator of Examiners team must immediately report the evaluation and testing results to the Director of Training.
- For candidates who do not graduate, can take exams on the final exam schedule in the next period.